So, Tuesday, 15 minutes
before I had to work an 8-hour shift a bee SOMEHOW got inside my shoe and stung the shit out of me. I had never been stung before so I was like "oh, god what do I do, I don't know if I'm allergic, but it's way too late to call out of work." omg it hurt sooooo bad I never want to get stung again. I drove to work and I must not have been hiding my pain too well because the first thing one of my co-workers said when she saw me was "oh my god, are you sick?" lol.
Soon everyone knew what happened and the store manager gave me an antiseptic wipe and band-aid hahaha. By the time I had to clock in it stopped hurting so bad, it just felt a little sore, so I was fine the rest of the day at work. Afterward I went to my ~*bf's house*~ and I noticed it was starting to swell a little before we went to bed.
I woke up and it was TOTALLY SWOLLEN and it hasn't stopped being swollen! I feel like an asshole limping around everywhere. I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't go down before Saturday, I guess I will have to call out of both my jobs, because my foot will barely fit in my shoes lol gross.( pictures of my GROSS FOOTCollapse )Sorry for all the complaining.
Here is a picture of Branden's cat being cute and pudgy to make up for it.